We are looking for a talented landscape construction professional (with a minimum of 3 years as foreman level landscape construction leader) to join our team. The landscape construction foreman will work with the Field Operations Manager to manage construction projects and will be responsible for their crew and for the NatureWorks deliverable for each client they serve, including:
- Manage job sites adhering to the highest level of quality, safety, and production.
- Oversee construction teams, including teaching, coaching, guiding, and providing feedback.
- Communicate effectively with the Field Operations Manager, colleagues, clients, and others involved with projects.
- Experience with hardscape, planting, sod installations, masonry and heavy equipment is necessary.
- Hoisting license required (or the ability to obtain one within 6 months).
What can we offer you? An industry leading training and education program, amazing co-workers (horticulturists, arborists, plant health care champions) and top notch compensation are just the start. This might be the perfect place for you. Please contact us; we would love to talk about the opportunities.