NatureWorks is seeking an Account Manager to oversee a portfolio of our residential clients. Our account managers are the primary point of contact for their assigned clientele, and are responsible for overall client satisfaction and property stewardship. They will work with Field Operations Managers to assist with training and developing teams, as well as work directly with NatureWorks experts and clients to provide comprehensive landscape management, including proactively identifying issues and offering enhancement opportunities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 4 + years experience in the landscape industry and possess strong knowledge of horticulture and landscape construction or garden design, including sales and estimating.
- Possession of a degree in a related field, and MCLP and/or MCH certifications, are a plus.
- Be customer service oriented with strong communication and people skills.
- Be a team player with the drive to learn and grow as well as teach others.
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Our clients tell us “The team is wonderful, caring, and very talented.” If you are looking for a long term match with a company, have a hardworking attitude with a desire to grow, our team could be the fit for you! NatureWorks offers a great training and education benefit for professional growth, exceptional salary, and a company vehicle.