We are currently seeking a talented irrigation technician to join our vastly growing, full service landscape firm. This person should be educated in all components of irrigation systems and have an understanding of the growing landscape which it impacts. A qualified candidate should be efficient in opening and closing systems, as well as the auditing maintenance process, documenting current conditions, and communicating ways to improve systems. Qualifications include:
- Strong knowledge of irrigation practices and experience in irrigation installation.
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven track record of going above and beyond to meet clients' expectations.
- Ability to think strategically about the future of the irrigation division and plan accordingly.
- Capable of tackling projects and running with them; solution oriented.
- A valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- A degree in a related field and/or MCLP certification are beneficial.
The Irrigation Technician Apprentice is a full-time, hourly position from March to November (with potential to participate in snow services during the winter months), and we offer a competitive hourly wage based upon experience.
If you want to play a critical role in growing the company, amplifying the culture, and expanding our team, this highly entrepreneurial and dynamic environment is the perfect place to mature your career.