We are looking to add a skilled Arborist to our team who loves all aspects of arboriculture, takes pride in his work, wants a company that he can make a career with, and has the ambition to grow professionally. This person should be passionate about the proper care and overall health of trees and shrubs in the landscape, have prior experience in pruning and tree removal, and possess a strong knowledge of horticulture and arboriculture practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years minimum experience and have their own climbing equipment.
- Strong customer service skills, and a proven track record of going above and beyond to meet client expectations.
- A degree in a related field, arborist or green-industry certifications, or pesticide license is considered beneficial.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- A DOT medical card (or the ability to obtain one).
If you want to play a critical role in growing the company, amplifying the culture, and expanding our tree team, this highly entrepreneurial and dynamic environment may be the perfect place to mature your career.